Shipping & Delivery
- We will send you a confirmation email once your oder has been despatched. Delivery will normally take a further 3 working days.
- Standard delivery is charged at £3.95 per order.Order tracking is not available on our deliveries, so please allow the full 3 working days for your delivery to arrive after you have received your order despatch confirmation email before contacting us.
- If your parcel does not fit through the letterbox or you are not around to take delivery, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick up your parcel or arrange redelivery.
- We do everything we can to meet the delivery times specified, however, occasionally delivery times may be affected by factors beyond the control of Islamic Pixels and therefore cannot be guaranteed within the timescales indicated above. However, please be assured this is very rare.
Returns & Replacements
- We will be happy to process an exchange or refund, providing the items are returned in a saleable condition and where possible in their original packaging with tags attached within 28 days of ordering.
- The customer will be held responsible for return shipping costs of non-defective items.
- Damaged in transit goods, Islamic Pixels can only accept claims for breakages if the goods are signed for as damaged. Islamic Pixels must be informed immediately by email of any problems and claims must be submitted by email within 7 days of delivery. Customers are advised to check deliveries before signing for them.
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase please follow these steps to return your online purchase:
Use our “Contact us” page to notify us that you would like to return your purchase including your order number. If you are a registered customer, your order number can either be found on the delivery despatch note sent in your original delivery parcel or in your ‘my account’ section under ‘order history’.
For any further questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org